We are now taking bookings for the Church Hall in Waltham.
New and returning users will need to read and sign the updated Hall Hire Agreement and related paperwork. For returning users who are key holders, we will also ask to see all keys that you hold before the new season begins.
Because there are changes to the Hire Agreement, the rector would like to meet with all regular hall users before their first use of the hall (or, by agreement, within a fortnight of their return).
The new booking rates are as follows:
- Band A — £15 per hour (most users, larger groups)
- Band B — £10 per hour (small community groups)
- Band C — £10 first hour, £5 per hour thereafter (individuals, e.g. a family preparing for a dance show)
- Band D — £50 Half Day (Parties)
- Hourly rate, minimum £15 per hour, rising depending on the type of event.
Booking & Documents
To arrange a booking please read the Hall Hire Agreement, and ring the Church Contact/ Hall Booking Manager.
Thank you all for your patience while the hall has been closed during COVID and while we have been updating our Hall Hire Agreement. Click on the link below to learn more